Ipoh photoshoot Day 2 (Studio)

Feeling tired from the shoot the day before, we decided to keep it slow before going back to SG,
So, we chose to do all indoor shoot for the 3 outfits which we were entitled to. Today shoot will be with Oscar Digital Studio ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oscar-Digital-Studio/172597972756091?fref=ts ) Personally, a comparison between Oscar and Marry Me, I will say, Marry Me is better in terms of service rendered.. Oscar has more varieties for gowns and looks newer than Marry Me but.. the Oscar photographer which we had sucks. Y I say he sucks? cause he doesn't bother what kind of expressions we give,., he didn't bother to correct us.

But I found something which I really like at Oscar.. I love this floral gown. I find it so sweet and princessy ... Love Love Love
 



 
 
 
I will say the hairstylist at Oscar were quite good too.
Below is my 2nd look to match a black/white gown.... (Something which is very different from my usual choice)
 
 
 
Next our 3rd outfit, The Victorian style which both Zen n I feel I look good in.


We feel tat these kind of Victorian gowns make me look thinner.. Don't you think so? With that we have ended our photoshoot at Ipoh... Bye Ipoh..
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts