Lousy LED message board

Bought  a voucher from voucherwow quite some time ago for a LED message board n I just collected it today. They did try on the spot to see that it works. But I did not have a close look of it to check if all the 5 bulbs are working . When I reached home. I decided to try it . At the first instance I didn't notice if all the 5 bulbs were lighted... But just feel that the board is too flimsy. The stand is not strong enough to hd the weight of the message board itself. N it fell -_-" the next moment I saw that the light became dimmer than at first. So I open up the msg board n Saw that 3 bulbs were not lighted at all. Then I tried to fix it. I knock it a few times n there goes another bulb. Now only left 1 working bulb. But the 2nd last bulb seemed to be like can be saved n I tried knocking it a few more times n indeed it revived. Thinking that this method worked I tried knocking again n omg! The circuit burst into flame....-_-"
The yellow wire was burnt.... Now it is pronounced dead after just less than 30min usage 
See the flimsy ness of the circuit board ??? With only 1 lighted bulb :( 
So my advise to everyone don't buy this msg board if u are interested in getting one 
Now I'm gg to source for another led msg board already sianz 

Comments

Popular Posts