The busy week 1 of June (Part 2)

Due to some last minute changes to my schedule, I decided to redeem my massage deal . First I tried contacting one at city hall but it seems like erm.. the person is quite rude n she was not at the salon. Will update once I managed to redeem that. Cant get an appointment with that China lady, I decided to try Coslab at Sengkang Compasspoint since it is on my way home.
I had previously bought a deal from Groupon for 90 minutes Javanese Massage +75 min brightening facial.
https://www.groupon.sg/deals/deals-near-me/Coslab/717017472

This is the first time I tried Coslab and I think that it was a good experience. What is so good about it?

The lady who did the massage for me was quite good. her strength was just nice.. not too soft and not to hard to the extent that I cant tolerate. And the best thing is .. she was one of the few who was able to spot my problem area and attacked them. Usually those massages which i have been to were unable to find my problem spots.
She did talk to me but not too much. I cant stand it when those serving me talks so much that I cant enjoy my massaGE  or facial... though i would prefer someone who doesnt even talk to me.. ahhahaha

Another lady did my facial for me and this lady doesnt even talk to me.. something I like.. not that it was totally quiet.. but she only informed me about what she was doing and what I was supposed to do. Apart from that she did not try to talk to me.

She applied a very very cold mask on me and I was freezing.. ahahahah n the freezing feel on my face lasted for more than 15 min after she removed it.....

The best thing is .. they did not hard sell. The reception lady informed me of the package they have for groupon deal buyers. 10x of 60min massage at $480. According to her it was cheaper than the package they have for those customers who didnt come with the groupon deal... It was actually quite worth it huh? but I finally decided not to get it though not because their service wasnt good but I just didnt want to get stuck in a paCkage.

Comments

Popular Posts